One objective of this blog is to encourage productive discussion and debate within the "comments" forum. Leaving comments has been made easier. No registration is required. Comments can be left anonymously. A Hassle free and easy forum to leave a comment. However, any inappropriate comments will be deleted by blog administrators. Thank you for commenting so your voice can be heard.


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Treating Cancer with Ecstasy

Who says I write only about doom and gloom.

New research shows that a modified form of the drug has 100 times more cancer-busting properties than the popular designer drug itself. And scientists at the University of Birmingham say they hope to redesign it to treat leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma.

The study, published online in the journal, Investigational New Drugs, builds on the scientists’ discovery six years ago that revealed that ecstasy and anti-depressants such as Prozac had the potential to stop cancers growing.

At the time, the team stressed that translating their findings into a useable clinical compound would present significant problems, mainly because the dose of MDMA - the scientific name for Ecstasy - required to treat a cancerous tumour would have proved fatal to the patient. So, they began working towards breaking down the actions of the drug to isolate its cancer-killing properties from its general toxicity.

On the university's website, lead author professor John Gordon, said, "This is an exciting next step towards using a modified form of MDMA to help people suffering from blood cancer. While we would not wish to give people false hope, the results of this research hold the potential for improvement in treatments in years to come."

So now with your baby aspirin a day for your heart, you can take a baby XTC pill for your health.  It would certainly put people in a better mood.

8 comments:

  1. How do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should make it legal anyway so if people are going to take drugs at least they know what they are taking if it is regulated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would sign up for that clinical trial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess this XTC should be used to treat such illnesses with strict supervision of physicians.
    With out a strict supervision and control, people dumped in ecstasy rehab would probably increase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello to you all, my name is Wendy Brimm , i am from Vegas here in united state, i wish to tell you all, how i find a doctor that cure me from SKIN CANCER, which i had for three years with his natural herbal medicine he gave to me , it all went this way, i was internet that very day when i saw a comment of a woman called MARIA KATRINA from united kingdom sharing her testimony about how this very doctor cured her of HIV, and he also cured AIDS too, but i never really believed but i just decided to give it a try and i contacted DOCTOR HAKIM, so he told me everything i needed to know and what to do to get cured and free from my cancer issue, so i went straight and make provisions for the herbs which he used to prepare medicine for me,i applied the medicine and just to see that the exact day which doctor harkim said i we be cured i was felling good and healthy at once, my strength was regained i went for check up in the hospital and my family doctor told me i am free from cancer my skin can back to normal, this was the greatest miracle that has happened to me in my life, and i promise doctor hakim that i we share his good work to the world, these are few i can say about this DOCTOR HAKIM, i went with my family to thank him for his great work and solution in my life, wish i never expected this was possible, I we like you to contact him ADDRESS:dr.hakimherbalspellworld@gmail.com if you have any health issue i believe this doctor can help you out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to give almighty praise to Dr Ekpiku who helped me get cured of my HIV/AID diseases, please help me thank this great man whom God has sent from heaven to save people's life, this wonderful man also save the life of my friend who had HIV/AID just like I did, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem or you need cure to any diseases like cancer you can also contact him to help you out,he is a wonderful man, his email is ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@hotmail.com call +2348073673757 OR whatsapp him

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten
    years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a
    lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was
    waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
    man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him,
    unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he
    prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the
    end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i
    went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought
    it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my
    friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr voodoo after the treatment she
    was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i
    want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his
    email address, voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
    i want you to email him he is a great man. the government is also
    interested in this Dr voodoo thank you for saving my life, and I promise I
    will always testify for your good work you can also add him on whatsApp
    +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr OSAGIE , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years and 4 mouth without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 5days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can to mail him on drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM or WHATSAPP +2347030465649 he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below .
    HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.
    .DIABETES .
    CANCER
    .HEPATITIS
    .HIV/AIDS
    Thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete